Steps to apply
- Contact us to schedule an informative meeting (free of charge). The meeting can be face-to-face or virtual. In this meeting we will collect your personal information and determine the program of interest. In addition, we will explain what’s included in our services include and their cost.
- If you decide to hire our services, you need to do the following:
- Sign the Terms and Conditions of Minerva Academic Consultants.
- Present your passport.
- Make an initial deposit (non-refundable), for the cost of our services.
- Meet the general requirements for your application, which will be indicated by one of our agents.
- We will prepare an analysis of recommended universities according to your profile for which we will take into account the following aspects:
- Grade point average of the last 4 years of high school or university.
- Career you wish to study.
- Results of any international exam taken.
- Language in which you wish to study.
- Country or region where you wish to study.
- Annual budget allocated for your studies.
- Scholarship options offered by the universities.
- Job and immigration opportunities after completing your studies.
- Size of the university.
- Climate of target city.
- Any relatives living close by.
- Review of the application requirements. We assist with the correction and translation of any document needed (essay, resume, letters of recommendation, etc.).
- We schedule subsequent meetings to discuss the different recommended universities and choose, along with the student and their family, which universities to apply.
- We schedule meetings with the student to fill out the necessary forms for the applications. We wait for the responses and inform the student of any updates. At this point, the student and his family choose the university where they will begin their college career.
- With our advice, they make a first deposit to the university to reserve their place.
- Finally, we assist them with the enrollment process, orientation, housing reservation, student visa processing, review of required vaccinations and flight scheduling.
Our program is available in the following countries.
Click on the flags to download more detailed information.